Мұнай және газ
Жанармай, лубриканттар, мұнай өнімдері
Джон Рокфеллер, негізін қалаушы әрі төрағасы
- АҚШ тарихы (1865-1918)
- Bringhurst, Bruce. Antitrust and the Oil Monopoly: The Standard Oil Cases, 1890–1911. New York: Greenwood Press, 1979.
- Chernow, Ron. Titan: The Life of John D. Rockefeller, Sr. London: Warner Books, 1998.
- Droz, R.V. Whatever Happened to Standard Oil?, 2004. Retrieved маусым 25, 2005.
- Folsom, Jr., Burton W. John D. Rockefeller and the Oil Industry from The Myth of the Robber Barons. New York: Young America, 2003.
- Giddens, Paul H. Standard Oil Company (Companies and men). New York: Ayer Co. Publishing, 1976.
- Henderson, Wayne. Standard Oil: The First 125 Years. New York: Motorbooks International, 1996.
- Hidy, Ralph W. and Muriel E. Hidy. History of Standard Oil Company (New Jersey : Pioneering in Big Business 1882–1911). New York: Ayer Co. Publishing, 1987.
- Jones; Eliot. The Trust Problem in the United States 1922. Chapter 5; online edition
- Klein, Henry H. Dynastic America and Those Who Own It. New York: Kessinger Publishing,  Reprint, 2003.
- Knowlton, Evelyn H. and George S. Gibb. History of Standard Oil Company: Resurgent Years 1911–1927. New York: Harper & Row, 1956.
- Larson, Henrietta M., Evelyn H. Knowlton and Charles S. Popple. New Horizons 1927–1950 (History of Standard Oil Company (New Jersey), Volume 3). New York: Harper & Row, 1971.
- Latham, Earl ed. John D. Rockefeller: Robber Baron or Industrial Statesman?, 1949. Primary and secondary sources.
- Manns, Leslie D. "Dominance in the Oil Industry: Standard Oil from 1865 to 1911" in David I. Rosenbaum ed, Market Dominance: How Firms Gain, Hold, or Lose it and the Impact on Economic Performance. Praeger, 1998. online edition
- Montague, Gilbert Holland. The Rise And Progress of the Standard Oil Company. (1902) online edition
- Montague, Gilbert Holland. "The Rise and Supremacy of the Standard Oil Company," Quarterly Journal of Economics, Vol. 16, No. 2 (ақпан, 1902), pp. 265–292 in JSTOR
- Montague, Gilbert Holland. "The Later History of the Standard Oil Company," Quarterly Journal of Economics, Vol. 17, No. 2 (ақпан, 1903), pp. 293–325 in JSTOR
- Nevins, Allan. John D. Rockefeller: The Heroic Age of American Enterprise. 2 vols. New York: Charles Scribner's Sons, 1940.
- Nevins, Allan. Study In Power: John D. Rockefeller, Industrialist and Philanthropist. 2 vols. New York: Charles Scribner's Sons, 1953.
- Nowell Gregory P. Mercantile States and the World Oil Cartel, 1900–1939. — Cornell University Press, 1994.
- Standard Oil Company of California. Whatever happened to Standard Oil?, 1980. Retrieved маусым 25, 2005.
- Tarbell, Ida M. The History of the Standard Oil Company, 1904. The famous original expose in McClure's Magazine of Standard Oil.
- Wall, Bennett H. Growth in a Changing Environment: A History of Standard Oil Company (New Jersey), Exxon Corporation, 1950–1975. New York: Harpercollins, 1989.
- Williamson, Harold F. and Arnold R. Daum. The American Petroleum Industry: The Age of Illumination, 1859–1899, 1959: vol 2, American Petroleum Industry: the Age of Energy 1899–1959, 1964. The standard history of the oil industry. online edition of vol 1
- Yergin, Daniel. The Prize: The Epic Quest for Oil, Money, and Power. New York: Simon & Schuster, 1991.
- Rockefellers Timeline. PBS. Тексерілді, 7 мамыр 2008.
- The Project Gutenberg eBook of Random Reminiscences, by John D. Rockefeller
- Exxon Mobil - Our history. Exxon Mobil Corporation. Тексерілді, 3 ақпан 2009.
- The Dismantling of The Standard Oil Trust
- The History of the Standard Oil Company by Ida Tarbell
- Educate Yourself- Standard Oil -- Part I
- Witch-hunting for Robber Barons: The Standard Oil Story by Lawrence W. Reed—argues Standard Oil was not a coercive monopoly.
- The Truth About the "Robber Barons"—arguing that Stand Oil was not a monopoly.
- Google Books: Dynastic America and Those Who Own It, 2003 (1921), by Henry H. Klein
- Standard Oil Trust original Stock Certificate signed by John. D. Rockefeller, William Rockefeller, Henry M. Flagler and Jabez Abel Bostwick - 1882
- Whatever happened to Standard Oil?: Pre-1911 and Post-1911—Timeline of the various subsidiaries
- Standard Oil around the World: Post-1911
- CHARLES A. WHITESHOT: THE OIL-WELL DRILLER.A HISTORY OF THE WORLD'S GREATEST ENTERPRISE, THE OIL INDUSTRY Publisher: MANNINGTON 1905